TWC.Online (“TWC.Online”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This Policy applies to our Site, the TWC.Online service and your interactions with us.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION TWC.ONLINE MAY COLLECT
TWC.Online collects Personal Information about you when you provide this information directly to us (or anyone gives us information about you) when accessing our Site, use the TWC.Online service or interact with us. This includes information you provide to us when you apply for a course, make any payment, fill in a form, correspond with us using our Site (including comments or materials posted, uploaded or stored on our Site), telephone, email, text, or otherwise, subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or other kinds of marketing communications, partake in competitions or promotions, respond to any surveys or use some other aspect of our Site or the TWC.Online service as available from time to time.
TWC.Online also automatically collects some Personal Information about you when you access our Site. This incorporates information about how you access and use our Site and the TWC.Online service and information about the device you use to access our Site and the TWC.Online Service.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW TWC.ONLINE USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
· PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
(a) Contact information and basic personal details (such as your full name, email address, and telephone number).
TWC.Online uses this Personal Information to communicate with you for different reasons. For example, in relation to your course application, we can send you payment receipts, confirmations, statements, and status updates). Other reasons include to send you news, alerts, newsletters, marketing communications and general (non-marketing) commercial communications; to provide booked courses; to collect payments from you for course bookings; to address questions from you; to do or support promotions; to deal with complaints made by or about you regarding the TWC.Online service; for authentication purposes; to create customer accounts and operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site and the TWC.Online Service.
(b) Payment details (like your credit card information, account information, billing address, and similar information). Note that TWC.Online does not retain your credit card details after payment is made.
TWC.Online uses this Personal Information to facilitate and collect payment for course bookings and fraud detection and prevention.
(c) When you directly contact us, by email, telephone, text, mail, or otherwise, when you post on blogs, message boards, or social media or fill an online form or engage in a survey, feedback, or testimonials, TWC.Online will record your comments and opinions.
TWC.Online uses this Personal Information to communicate with you for different reasons (for instance, for purposes such as those in (a) above); to address your comments, questions, concerns, and issues as well as improve the TWC.Online service; to determine, provide, enhance and develop features, products, services, and content that may interest you; and to send you alerts, news, and marketing communications in line with your marketing preferences. TWC.Online may also post customer testimonials on our Site or re-post social media material that is related or relevant to us, our Site, or the TWC.Online Service.
· INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Information from your devices (mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc.) and about your visit to and usage of our Site. The IP address used to access our Site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. Note that recorded IP addresses are not traceable to personally identifiable information.
TWC.Online uses this information to analyze trends, administer our Site, track users' movement, and accumulate broad demographic information for internal usage; to enable our Site and the TWC.Online service to be well presented to you on your device; to ascertain the products and services that may interest you for marketing purposes; and to operate, maintain and offer you the features and functionality of the Site and the TWC.Online Service.
When you use our Site, some information is collected about you automatically. This information is typically collected via a series of tracking technologies, which include cookies, and may include embedded scripts, web beacons, flash objects, and such technologies.
Cookies are used for tracking the patterns of behavior of visitors to our Site by saving your information (such as your IP address and other preferences like the sort of content viewed or clicked on as well as the frequency and duration of your activities). Cookies help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you.
If you don't wish to receive cookies, most browsers have the option for you to set your browser to prevent or limit cookies. If you opt for this setting, you may be unable to access certain aspects of our Site.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING SERVICE
Regularly, with your consent, TWC.Online may contact you with relevant information about the TWC.Online Service. You will get most of these messages via email. For some messages, TWC.Online may use the Personal Information we have about you to help us ascertain the most suitable information to share with you.
If you don't wish to receive such messages from us, you may simply opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link, which is at the bottom of the email sent to you.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TWC.Online may choose to disclose your Personal Information to the following set of people, as necessary:
- our officers, employees, and contractors (who are under an oath of confidentiality to us);
- third-party vendors and other service providers that provide the TWC.Online service for us or on our behalf, which may include providing courses, web hosting, mailing or email services, messaging platforms, cloud-based storage platforms, tax and accounting services, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, or providing analytic services;
- third parties in line with a business transaction or potential business transaction, including a merger, sale of assets or shares, financing, reorganization, change of control or acquisition of a part or all of our business;
- third parties as compelled by law or if we reasonably believe that such an action is needed (a) to abide by the law or the rational requests of law enforcement; (b) to administer our Terms and Conditions or to protect the security or integrity of our Site or the TWC.Online service; (c) to prevent any illegal activity (including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction), and (d) in line with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- anyone who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other appropriate authority for the disclosure of such Personal Information where, in line with our reasonable view, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to demand disclosure of such Personal Information; and
- so as to establish, protect or defend the rights, personal safety, and/or property of TWC.Online, our customers, users, or others.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TWC.Online will hold on to your Personal Information only for as long as it is needed to complete our contract with you, fulfill our legitimate interests or our legal obligations, or in line with your consent, as relevant.
TWC.Online implements relevant technical and organizational measures to preserve your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, loss, or change.
All Personal Information provided to TWC.Online is stored on secure servers. Any online payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Note that you're responsible for keeping your password and login details confidential.
Remember that the transmission of information through the internet is not entirely secure. Therefore, although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or via our Site. This means that any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
- right of access: you have the right to get confirmation of whether TWC.Online is processing your personal information and to get a copy of your Personal Information in an easily accessible format;
- right to rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of your Personal Information if the Personal Information is inaccurate or incomplete. Also, you can review or edit the Personal Information you've supplied to us regarding a course booking by accessing your account with us;
- right to withdraw consent: where TWC.Online Processes your Personal Information based on consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. If you choose to withdraw your consent to the Processing of your Personal Information, you may not be able to access to all (or any) of the TWC.Online Service. Under certain cases, TWC.Online may keep processing your Personal Information after you've withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so, or if your withdrawal was restricted to certain Processing activities. For instance, we may keep Personal Information if we have to do so to comply with a legal obligation or to resolve disputes;
- right to object: where TWC.Online Processes your Personal Information based on our legitimate interests, you have a right to object to such processing, wholly or partly;
- right to deletion: you can request that TWC.Online deletes your Personal Information unless the processing is being done pursuant to a legal obligation;
- right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request TWC.Online to restrict the Processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, like where you think that the Personal Information TWC.Online Processes about you is incorrect or unlawful or where TWC.Online no longer needs the Personal Information, but you need us to keep it in so as to establish or defend a legal claim; and
- right to transfer: where TWC.Online Processes your Personal Information based on your consent or contract, you have a right to request that TWC.Online transfers some of your personal information to any third party.
TWC.Online will help you exercise these critical rights and will execute your request, except certain exceptional reasons arise, allowing TWC.Online to keep certain Personal Information about you. Kindly contact us for assistance in implementing any of the rights here.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
You should be at least 18 years old to use our Site or, if you're under 18 years, get the permission of your parent/guardian to use our Site. TWC.Online doesn't knowingly collect, use, or share any information that could reasonably be used to identify any child under the age of 16 without prior parental or guardian consent or in line with relevant law. If you become aware that someone younger than 16 years has provided us with any Personal Information, kindly contact TWC.Online immediately so that we can take the necessary steps to delete such Personal Information.
Our Site may, at any time, contain links to and from the sites of any third parties. If you follow any link to any of these sites, note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that TWC.Online doesn't accept any sort of responsibility or liability for such policies. Please check the policies before you submit any personal information to those sites.